4 M/E, 15-channel video switching with SDI I/O, audio mixer, titles, buffers, warping transitions, DSK and DVE effects
Rich creative production with mix-effect submixes, automated functions, network sources, extensive video effects, and even 3D virtual sets that look like on-location
Completely customizable visuals to elevate brand and company identity
Extensive automation and breakout control of commands and complex sequences
Custom, interactive elements and effects sequences triggered by talent
Built-in live streaming, social media publishing, and recording—with the push of a button
Replace complex components that require cabling, extensive setup and configuration
Location- and flight-case friendly
Market leaders know that growing and retaining viewer mindshare in an increasingly online world—plus, maximizing ad revenue, sponsorships, subscriptions, and other opportunities depends on delivering quality programming precisely where viewers watch. Live or on-demand. Onsite, at home, on the Web, or via mobile.
Right out of the box, TriCaster 855 is a complete, integrated solution for pros delivering big, live productions in native, full-resolution HD. With a fully loaded, 24-channel switcher, whopping eight-source ISO recording, and the world’s most powerful integrated effects system (can you say 3D?), your productions shine. The hardware control surface is a highly responsive console for hands-on navigation of the system UI, giving you another choice for driving your live productions. Plus, you get additional video, graphics, animations, and virtual sets to help you meet today’s viewer demands, in a highly competitive marketplace.
- Volumes of customizable signature looks make each program distinct
- Impressive effects with real-time cloth dynamics, warping video, overlays and sound
- Higher-capacity media storage accommodates a high volume of project work
- The flexibility to go from show, to show, to show, adding new camera angles along the way—up to eight, for the most sophisticated programs
- Built-in live streaming at the push of a button
- Access all sources and functions with an included hardware control surface
- Stream, broadcast, project and record—all at the same time—so you can meet viewers wherever they watch, now or later.