Portable Audio and Video Mixer with USB port Ready for Live Streaming VR-3 Interactive Diagram The VR-3's innovative design incorporates a video switcher, audio mixer, preview monitors and streaming-ready USB output all in a single unit. As a USB Video/Audio class device, web streaming is effortless by simply connecting to a computer running a live streaming service such as USTREAM , Livestream, Stickam, Justin.tv, worshipstream.com, websharelive.com, etc. The reduction in hardware equipment, setup time and connection complexity ensures a worry-free, easy to use solution for any event.
The VR-3 is extremely portable weighing less than five pounds. It can be powered by the provided power supply or by external battery options like Sanyo's Pedal Juice®. Its intuitive touch screen interface provides an easy way to switch video sources as well as an efficient way to access menus. This portable live production solution is ideal for schools, churches, council meetings, corporate events, sports, memorial services, or production live to web.
- 4-Channel Video Switcher (3 Composite video sources + 1 Composite/PC switchable)
- 4 Mono (XLR or ¼") and 2 stereo mixable audio channels
- Built-in stereo microphone for mixing in ambient sound
- Built-in scan converter for PC input with a thru for connecting a projector or display
- Built-in single LCD monitor with touch control for easy video source and menu selection
- Monitor can be used to view a quad display of inputs, program out or combination quad view with program out.
- Compositing video effects include: keying, split screen, picture-in-picture
- Digital audio effects include: Noise Gate, EQ, Reverb, Noise Suppressor, enhancer and master Lo/Hi filters
- USB video/audio class device for web streaming or recording with a PC/Mac.