The PMW-1000 is a 3 RU high, half rack SxS Memory card recorder/player. It can be set to record/playback 50 Mbps MPEG HD422 MXF files on UDF formatted cards created by the PMW-100/160/200 and PMW-500 memory camcorders. The PMW-1000 provides legacy reading and playback of FAT formatted SxS cards which are compabile with the XDCAM EX format created by the PMW-EX1/R, PMW-F3 or PMW-320/350. For SD applications you can make DVCAM recordings as MXF files.
|2-SxS Card Slots
||Using Sony's new 64GB SBS-64G1A SxS-1A memory cards, up to 4 hours of 50Mbps MPEG HD422 video can be recorded (2 hours per each 64GB SxS-1A card). User can copy material between the two SxS card slots as well.
- Two ExpressCard SxS Memory Card Slots
- 50 Mbps MPEG HD422 recording as MXF files (UDF mode only)
- SD Recording and Playback (DVCAM) standard
- Record up to 4 hours 50 Mbps MPEG HD422 in camcorder using two 64 GB SxS-1A memory cards (must be purchased separately)
- UDF (Professional Disc compatible) file format mode recording and playback on SxS memory cards to have similar high res files and workflows with existing Professional Disc and XDCAM HD422 memory products (i.e. PMW-100/160/200/500 and PMW-50)
- 16:9, 3.5 inch color LCD
- SDI input for recording baseband signals to SxS cards
- SDI output, HDMI output, and Composite output
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface for connecting hard drive to PMW-1000 to copy files from cards to the hard drive
- FAT (XDCAM EX compatible) file format mode playback from SxS memory cards to have similar high res files and workflows with existing XDCAM EX camcorders which record MPEG-2 in the .MP4 file wrapper