AG-HPD24 Grabador Portátil para tarjetas P2
HD Recording, HDMI*1 Output and USB 3.0*2 Interface. FULL HD 3D
Recording and Playback with Two Units in Sync Operation
• Three HD recording and playback codecs supported: AVC-Intra100 for highquality
10 bit 4:2:2 images, AVC-Intra50, and DVCPRO HD.
• 1080i (60i/50i), 720p (60p/50p) multi-format and DVCPRO50/DVCPRO/DV
• 1080/24PsF input/output*3, native 1080/23.98p recording(AVC-Intra).
• Supports VARICAM and other variable frame-rate videos.*4
• Allows up-/down-conversion between HD and SD as well as cross-conversion
between 720 and 1080 during playback.
• 24 bit 4 channel*5 or 16 bit 8 channel 48 kHz high-quality digital audio.
• RS-422A remote terminal (9 pin) to control as an player.
• Playback function previews P2 files from an external storage device.*6
• USB 3.0 (HOST): Transfers files to an external storage at about four times
AVC-Intra100 normal speed.*7
• USB 2.0 (DEVICE): Uploads files to a PC or nonlinear editor.
• HDMI (3D compatible) out, HD/SD SDI in/out, video monitor out, audio
monitor out, headphone out, REF input, TC in/out and XLR audio in.
• Compatible with the microP2 card.*8
• Hot-swap, loop rec and VANC recording.*9
• A USB keyboard*10 (USB 2.0) can be connected.
• Two-Unit Sync Operation for 3D Recording/Playback.*11
• Compact size with 2U height and half-rack width, 2 kg (4.4 lb) weight.
• Built-in front speaker for audio monitoring.
• AC/DC power supply or Battery operation boosts convenience.
*1: Supports 3D.
*2: USB 3.0 host interface.
*3: Only in AVC-Intra100/50 mode.
*4: Only in 720p mode.
*5: Only in AVC-Intra100/50 mode. For playback, equipment or software compatible with 24 bit
audio is required.
*6: Playback is based on disk drive performance, including spindle speed. Panasonic cannot
guarantee smooth playback without dropped frames.
*7: The USB 3.0 standard has a maximum transfer rate of 5 Gbps. However, the actual transfer
speed depends on the system configuration.
*8: You may need to update its firmware. Please refer to the “service and support” on the
Panasonic Website (http://pro-av.panasonic.net/). Requires the optional AJ-P2AD1G Memory
Card Adapter to use the microP2 Card. Two-Unit Sync Operation for 3D Recording/Playback
does not work with microP2 card.
*9: VANC recording is only possible at 59.94 Hz and 50 Hz.
*10: Keyboards with a rating of up to 100 mA can be used. Panasonic cannot guarantee that all
USB keyboards will work properly.
*11: 3D recording and playback are possible only in the AVC-Intra100/50 codec..
Power Source : DC 7.2 V with battery, DC 7.9 V with AC adaptor (include)
Power Consumption : approx. 19.8 W
Weight: approx. 2.0 kg (4.4 lb), main unit only
Dimensions (W x H x D): 214 mm x 88 mm x 200 mm, without support legs
(8-7/16 inches x 3-1/2 inches x 7-7/8 inches)