AG-MSU10 Copiadora de alta velocidad de P2 a SSD (discos de estado solido)
Fast Copying from P2 Cards to a Removable Solid-State Drive*1
A Mobile Tool for Speeding UP P2HD Workflow.
• Features a slot for a removable interface box that holds a P2 card slot and 2.5
type SSD (solid-state drive)*1. SSDs with a capacity of up to 2 TB (terabytes)
can be used.
• Data can be copied from a P2 card to an SSD at maximum 50 MB/s*2 speed,
about 4X normal speed in AVC-Intra100*3 and about 8X normal speed in
• Equipped with a eSATA/USB 2.0 host/device interface.*4 Data can be
transferred from a P2 card to an external HDD*5, and from an SSD to a PC*6.
• eSATA/USB 2.0 terminals are also featured on the removable interface box,
allowing direct PC connection.*4
• An entire P2 card can be copied to an SSD with the single press of a button.
• Featuring a 81.28 mm (3.2 inches) wide LCD with clip thumbnail display
or status display.
• Battery driven with a compact, lightweight and durable design.
*1: The removable SSD is not included with the product. Use a commercially available removable SSD
that is recommended by Panasonic. In addition to the removable SSD interface box that comes
with the AG-MSU10 as a standard accessory, an additional AG-MBX10 can be purchased as an
option. Do not use Hard Disk Drive instead of an SSD. For compatible SSD information, please refer
to the following WEB site. <http://pro-av.panasonic.net/en/sales_o/p2/ag-msu10/>
*2: File transfer speed varies depending on the SSD and external HDD writing speed, transferred files,
P2 card version, and other conditions.
*3: Without verification (type-S only) for 4x/8x speed.
*4: A Device mode eSATA terminal is provided on the included removable SSD interface box. In Host
mode, files can be transferred only between a P2 card and an external HDD. Files cannot be
transferred between an internal SSD and an external HDD. The P2 card/SSD can be used in Device
mode, but reading and writing with the P2 card is only possible with the USB 2.0 interface.
*5: It cannot internalize a HDD to the AG-MSU10.
*6: When using a P2 CMS (described on page 17), be sure to use the newest version.