AJ-HPD2500 Grabador / Player para Tarjetas P2
A P2 Deck Enhances File-Based Broadcasting Workflows with
Versatile Editing, Transmission and Networking Functions.
It Supports 24 bit Audio.
• Three HD codecs supported: AVC-Intra100 for high-quality 10 bit 4:2:2
images, AVC-Intra50, and DVCPRO HD.
• 1080i and 720p recording and playback. 59.94 Hz/50 Hz switchable.
• 1080/24PsF in/out, native 24p recording with the AVC-Intra codec.
• SD (480/59.94i and 576/50i) codec supports DVCPRO 50, DVCPRO, and DV.
• Allows up-/down-conversion between HD and SD as well as cross-conversion
between 720 and 1080 during playback, and up-conversion during recording.
• Hot-swap, loop rec and VANC recording.*1
• It supports high-quality 24 bit audio (AVC-Intra100/50).*2
• Equipped with six P2 card slots and one SD memory card slot.
• Compatible with the microP2 card.*3 (Scheduled for August 2013)
• Easy manual on-air transmission with one-clip playback and GUI hold.
• Play-list function includes advanced GUI and new functions such as
independent AV tracks, insert/overwrite modes.
• It supports VDCP command via RS422 for supplying clip list to the controller.*2
• Recognize newly inserted P2 card during playback mode for emergency
• Direct capture from an external VTR source onto the editing time-line via an
• Supports a simplified waveform and vectorscope display.
• Gigabit-Ethernet-compatible server/client function enables direct file transfer
via internet. It supports reading and writing on P2 cards from an external
server and PC.*2
• eSATA and USB 2.0 interfaces enable max. 4X (AVC-Intra100 or DVCPRO HD)
high-speed copying to an external HDD and playback.*4
• AVCHD compatibility: playback, recording and cross-conversion between
P2HD/AVCHD (with the optional AJ-YCX250G board).
The use of DCF Technologies is under license from Multi-Format, Inc.
• HD/SD SDI In/Out and AES/EBU digital audio In/Out.
• Analog I/O and versatile remote (RS-422A, RS-232C and parallel).
• 4U-size height for mounting into a 19 type rack (with optional adaptor).
*1: VANC recording is only possible at 59.94 Hz and 50 Hz.
*2: You may need to update its firmware. Please refer to the “service and support” on the Panasonic
*3: You may need to update its firmware. Please refer to the “service and support” on the
Panasonic Website (http://pro-av.panasonic.net/). Requires the optional AJ-P2AD1G Memory
Card Adapter to use the microP2 Card .
*4: Playback is based on disk drive performance, including spindle speed. Panasonic cannot
guarantee smooth playback without dropped frames.