LIVE STREAMING WITH SCORE OVERLAY
JVC's GY-HM200SP is an innovative, affordable sports production camera that produces professional quality coverage of sporting events, complete with score overlay and game clock without requiring an external switcher or CG. Despite being loaded with advanced professional features for extensive customization, the camera's Full Auto Mode, along with 1-button streaming makes it easy for an untrained operator to use. It's a complete sports production system contained in a compact, affordable camcorder package!
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST FIRMWARE UPGRADE.
NEW FEATURE: NEW FULL SCREEN OVERLAY!
WATCH THE VIDEO
- Instant score overlays for most sports
- Customize with your team's logo
- Web based score entry from Smartphone or tablet
- Streams to internet directly from camera*
- Integrated 12x lens with 24x dynamic zoom
- Records HD/UHD/Proxy to SDHC/SDXC memory
- 120fps HD recording for slo-mo analysis
- Options for large viewfinder, rear lens control
- 2-channel XLR audio inputs
- Advanced IP remote control and viewing
- Ideal for single camera, single operator production
- Full Screen Overlays and Slide Shows (New feature)
- Add up to 50 full screen custom graphics (PNG or JPG format) from an SD card and store them in the camera for live streaming or recording in the HD mode. Graphics may be advanced manually or presented as a looping slideshow with timing 1-99 seconds per slide. This new feature allows users to create advertising to run as banners during the game, or full screen at halftime. Introduce the team members with a slideshow of players' photos and position. Place a watermark anywhere on the screen--even while doing lower-third score overlays.
Graphics may be produced with PowerPoint or any photo editing software and saved as a series of image files. PNG graphics provide the most flexibility for creating overlays because they allow you to create transparent backgrounds. Full-screen graphics are saved at 960x540 and upscaled to 1920x1080 (1080p mode), or 640x360 and upscaled to 1280x720 (720p mode).
- Score Overlays and Customization*
- The GY-HM200SP produces a real-time score overlay on recorded and streamed HD video for a variety of popular sporting events including football, basketball, baseball, soccer, volleyball, hockey and more. The overlay is produced for both the streamed and recorded video simultaneously. If desired, the overlay can be placed over the streamed video only, leaving the recorded video without graphics. The camera comes with 3 standard home/guest graphic templates. Click on the examples below to see the control screen.
Volleyball (and others) overlay with no clock
Soccer, Field Hockey, Wrestling overlay
Users have the ability to manually type in the Home and Guest team names for each event.* JVC has released PC application software which enables the user to store up to 90 team names and logo bitmaps within the camera. The user can then select "left" and "right" teams from this stored list within the camera. The cost of this PC software is included in the purchase price of the camera, and is available as a free download to owners of the GY-HM200SP.
During the game, the camera operator keeps the score updated using an external Wi-fi®* connected mobile device such as a smartphone or tablet. It is also possible for the camera to interface directly to the venue's own scoreboard controller through the optional ScoreBot™ from Sportzcast.
*Optional Wi-Fi® adapter or other suitable network connection and adapter required. Tablet or other browser-equipped device required. Score overlays are not available in 4K Ultra HD recording mode.
Integrated 12x Ultra HD Lens, 1/2.3-inch CMOS Sensor
- Ultra high quality imagery begins with a precision 12x F1.2-3.5 optical zoom lens (35mm equivalent: 29.6-355mm). JVC's 4K CMOS sensor with 12.4M pixels delivers high sensitivity and excellent performance over a wide range of lighting conditions. Details are crisp and accurate throughout the entire image plane. When shooting in the HD mode, Dynamic Zoom combines optical zoom and pixel mapping to create seamless and lossless 24x zoom. This allows the camera to have a long zoom range while retaining its small form factor. Shooters will also appreciate the convenient ND filter wheel: 0, 1/4th and 1/16th positions.
Dual SDHC/SDXC Card Slots
||Dual SDHC/SDXC card slots make the GY-HM200SP a truly versatile camcorder, offering such benefits as simultaneous recording and relay recording. In relay recording mode, you can shoot continuously and seamlessly over multiple cards. When one card is full, the camcorder switches seamlessly and automatically to the other card. And because cards are hot swappable, there is in effect no limit to the continuous shooting time in any mode, even with lower capacity cards.
Web Friendly (Proxy) file formats
- Lower resolution H.264 files (480x270p and 960x540p) may be recorded simultaneously with full HD files, or when streaming. These files are significantly smaller than HD files, and thus are very suitable for immediate posting to the web. A file recorded in the 960 x 540 mode is approximately 1/10th the size of a full HD file recorded at 35 Mbps, and therefore takes a fraction of the time to upload post. The smaller files may be quickly imported to an iPad for easy editing using iMovie or Pinnacle Studio. Posting your game to the web has never been faster.
Advanced IP Network Communication and Streaming*
- The GY-HM200SP features JVC's latest IP communications engine giving you remote control and monitoring of vital camera and lens functions from a tablet, smartphone, or computer anywhere in the world. Live streaming is possible in HD or lower resolutions, depending on available bandwidth. Sporting events may be streamed to a decoder at a cable head-end, or directly to the internet through a content delivery network such as JVC's own VIDEOCLOUD, Facebook, YouTube, Ustream or a Wowza server. Just press one button and you're streaming to the world! And while streaming, the camera continues to function as a high quality, full HD camcorder giving you a pristine copy of the game.
S.L.I.M. Studio Camera System design concept —New feature!
- Simple design — addresses multiple levels of video operation and control.
- Low Cost — a fraction versus traditional systems with full functionality.
- IP Control — uses flexible and ubiquitous IP wired or wireless infrastructure
- Multiple camera control — controls up to 100 cameras with a single RM-LP100U (tally control up to 5).
The SLIM system design is based on the RM-LP100U Remote Camera Control's latest firmware which enables painting and shading of our IP-capable camcorders, as well as simultaneously providing full control of our KY-PZ100 PTZ cameras! No other system offering incorporates a line-up of studio camcorder configurations providing the depth and diversity to meet the needs of professional applications from Education and House of Worship to Corporate, Industrial and Broadcast.
Click here for sample diagrams of wired and wireless systems.
- Single 1/2.3-inch CMOS image sensor with 12.4 million pixels
- High quality integrated 12x F1.2-3.5 zoom lens (35mm equivalent: 29.6-355mm)
- Graphic score overlay with custom logo option (HD mode only)
- Dynamic Zoom in HD mode combines optical zoom and pixel mapping to create seamless and lossless 24x zoom.
- 4K Ultra HD recording (150 Mbps, 24/30p) to SDXC(UHS-I Speed class3) card
- 4K Ultra HD recording (70 Mbps, 24/30p) to SDXC/SDHC(Class 10) card
- 4:2:2 Full HD (24-60p) recording at 50Mbps
- 120fps HD recording
- Live 4K UHD output via HDMI connector
- 2 position ND filter (1/4, 1/16)
- HD-SDI (3G) and HDMI outputs (4K output via HDMI only)
- HD-SDI and HDMI outputs can feed and trigger external recorder
- 2-channel XLR audio inputs with phantom power
- Built-in stereo microphone
- Dual SDHC/SDXC slots enable dual, backup and continuous recording
- Advanced JVC streaming engine compatible with USTREAM, Zixi and Wowza Streaming Engine
- IP Network Remote Control, Remote Viewing, Scorekeeping, Metadata editing, FTP clips*
- 3.5-inch color LCD display (920K pixel) with smart focus assist function
- 0.24-inch color viewfinder (1.56M pixel) with smart focus assist function
- Histogram Display
- Wired remote control supported
- 9 user button assignable functions
- Includes handle unit and SSL-JVC50 7.4V battery, AC Adapter
External microphone not included