PXWZ150 is ready to impress as the latest addition to the XDCAM range of lightweight, easy to use professional camcorders with new functionality to enable wireless operation and 4K* high quality shooting. The flexible, effortless set up capabilities of the portable PXWZ150 enables content creators of all experience levels to deliver impressive imagery for content and events shooting scenarios, no matter how tight the budget. The PXWZ150 features a 1.0 type stacked Exmor RS CMOS image sensor, providing users with spectacular 4K recording and impressive 5x slow motion in Full HD - essential functionality for content creators looking to deliver corporate or personal productions to the highest quality.
- World’s first 1.0"-type stacked Exmor RS™ imaging sensor*
- Flexible 4K and Full HD recordings (XAVC™ Long GOP at 100Mbps)
- HFR 120 fps Super Slow Motion (continuous)
- Clear Image Zoom (24x for HD, 18x for 4K)
- Wi-Fi® / NFC networking capabilities for high mobility
- 3.5-inch** type 1550K LCD Panel for high resolution monitoring
- Compact and lightweight body
- Dual media slots for recording flexibility
- Built-in ND filter (4 steps)
- Wide choice of connections (3G-SDI, HDMI®, Multi/Micro USB, professional audio XLR terminals, REMOTE and Composite (RCA)
- Multi-Interface (MI) Shoe to connect and control Sony’s wireless mic systems or external light (both sold separately)
- * For professional camcorders as of February 23, 2016.
- **Viewable area measured diagonally.