Real-life 3D images are expected to find widespread application in fields ranging from movies and TV broadcasts to industrial and educational uses. In response to the rapidly growing needs for 3D image production, Panasonic now offers a revolutionary solution: AG-3DA1 the world's first* integrated twin-lens FULL HD 3D camera recorder.
The AG-3DA1 features a camera section with two integrated lens systems that are configured to resemble the human eyes, and a recorder section that records left-channel and right-channel full-HD images using the high quality PH mode of the file-based AVCHD format. With the same approximate weight and size of a 2D camera
recorder, the AG-3DA1P is easy to handle. It's also quick to operate, as it doesn't require any adjustment
of the left and right lens alignment such as vertical gap, size difference, rotation and luminance difference.
The AG-3DA1 frees the user from the kind of complex, cumbersome procedures of a conventional rig-type 3D
camera system. Data files recorded onto a memory card are readily processed using a nonlinear editing system.
With its excellent mobility , flexibility and low cost operation, the AG-3DA1P opens the door to 3D image production.
* As an integrated twin-lens 3D camera recorder capable of recording full-HD video to its memory card.
- The twin-lens system lets you adjust the convergence point for recording 3D images with natural-looking depth.
- The two independent optical systems add flexibility to expressive 3D image recording.
- Automatic correction of left-eye/right-eye image deviation within the camera.
- Equipped with two 1/4.1-inch Approx. 2.07 megapixels MOS units for left-eye and right-eye images.
- The recording system uses AVCHD Pro high-image-quality PH mode. Full-HD left-eye and right-eye images are recorded in sync onto two SDHC Memory Cards.
- Switchable 59.94Hz/50Hz for worldwide recording capability.
- The lenses, camera head and recorder section are integrated into a compact body. Unlike a conventional rig-type 3D camera system, this model brings excellent flexibility and mobility to FULL HD 3D recording.
- Lightweight camera body weighs less than 2.8 kg (Approx. 6.17 lb.) for excellent mobility.
- Equipped with a 3.2-inch (16:9) side-mounted LCD monitor with approx. 921,000 dots. Lch/Rch/overlay switchable display.
- Equipped with HDMI 1.4 (frame and field sequential output) in addition to HD-SDI (x2, simultaneous).
- Built-in Stereo microphone.
- Provided with an XLR Audio input terminal for line recording in halls, studios, etc.
- Equipped with remote terminal for focus iris, zoom, REC start/stop, and convergence point.
- Auto REC function for control of REC start/stop of an external recorder connected by SDI.